February 10, 2013

Love letters...


In the lead up to Valentine’s Day, I decided to write out some recent revelations I got when reading my Bible. Essentially it’s my recognition of God’s love letter to all of humanity. Enjoy!

I love when I come across Scripture that is just so rich in proclaiming God’s goodness to us. Even if I’ve read it many times before – I get giddy, excited and full of an overwhelming gratitude.

Today, it’s all of Psalm 103 with lines such as,  “Praise the Lord…who forgives…heals…redeems…crowns with love and compassion…satisfies desires with good things.”

God does all that and all we have to do is receive it when we make Jesus Lord and Saviour.
That’s something worth praising!

Then in verse 11 it reads that God’s love for us (for me) is as high as the sky! God really knows how to capture the heart of a young woman. Jesus really has words and love to truly sweep me off my feet and satisfy me.

****
From head to toe, I'll bless His holy name.
Psalm 103:1 (Message)


No comments:

Post a Comment